This page is mostly to help me focus and track what I eat and do in a week, it allows me to keep motivated and is somewhat of a diary.
Although, just in case you are ever interested in how I plan my week here it is. Most of the time though it doesn’t go to plan, sometimes I eat well and sometimes I let myself have a treat. This week some of my breakfasts and lunches didn’t go to plan but that’s ok, life is messy and you do what you can. I have felt good this week and work has been productive, I haven’t yet weighed myself but I did have a physical at the doctors and everything seems to be on track.
- Monday – Friday: 40g of Weetabix Crunchy Bran with milk and a banana
- Saturday: Banana and rice cakes – had a bit of a lazy morning and a lie in.
- Sunday: Scrambled eggs on toast with bacon
- Monday: Avocado on toast with roasted tomato
- Tuesday – Wednesday: Honey & Sriracha glazed Meatballs with salad and couscous
- Thursday – Friday: Chicken Tikka Wraps
- Saturday: After run Protein Bar – surprisingly filling
- Sunday: Lamb pie with Italian salad
- Monday – Friday: Grapes, pink lady apple and sour cream and onion rice cakes.
- Monday: Tofu Stir-fry with chili noodles and a coconut and lemon grass sauce
- Tuesday: Light Lamb, mushroom and spinach Korma with wholemeal rice
- Wednesday: Wholemeal Tagliatelle with prawns, parma ham and parsley
- Thursday: Chicken pho
- Friday: Meal out in a lovely Turkish restaurant
- Saturday: Selection of fish sushi, melon and a small piece of carrot cake
- Sunday: Homemade wrap pizzas
Exercise Timetable – Running
Wednesday: 5min warm up, 5min Run + 3min walk, 6min run + 3min walk, 5min run, 5min cool down
- Total Time: 32mins, Total Distance: 3.29km
Saturday: 5min warm up, 5min Run + 3min walk, 8min run + 5min walk, 5min run, 5min cool down
- Total Time: 36mins, Total Distance: 3.76km
Sunday: 5min warm up, 8min Run, 5min walk, 8min run, 5min cool down
- Total Time: 31mins, Total Distance: 3.34km
Weight Loss this week: 2lbs
Total Weight Loss: 5lb (wk 3)
Next week I promise a more in depth insight into my mindfulness and a gallery of my meals.